Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Before We Leave










It is bedtime now...just a note to see how my new blog looks. We have one week until we leave and I really have no idea if I'm all ready or actually have so much to do. Most of the time I think everything is going just fine. I had said to someone that I don't know how to pack to be gone for a couple months and they told me to pack the same as I would for a couple weeks. That has actually relieved a lot of my anxiety. We'll be doing laundry and living in a fully furnished house...so what else is there. The only thing I'm concerned about is toys/games/books for the kids. I've been collecting summer clothes for us all for a while. And I just realized I don't have a lot of luggage to actually bring stuff there. But other than that, my panic only comes when I feel like there must be something I'm missing. I'm going to try to put up pictures of the place we're staying now. When Shaun gets home I'll see if I can put a link to google maps to show you how close to the beach we are!

Goodnight
Brenda

6 comments: