Thursday, August 5, 2010

BBQ at Sandro's Veranda - Saturday, July 31st


We thought we would throw one last barbecue before we left, mostly to say goodbye but also a little thing for Seth's birthday.  It was a wonderful, relaxing Saturday, and we insisted that Bel and her kids come, too.  She was nice enough to insist on coming over on Saturday morning to help me cook, despite my insistence that I COULD do it.  To be honest, to make the amount of food we made would have proably taken me all day without her.  There were a few more people there like Thaciane and Hermes with their two children, a sister of Moises with her husband, and a number of Sandro's cousins.  Definitely a nice way to end our time here, with all our favourite Brazilians.

Bel and I

Dejane, Mom Raap, Bel and I

Sandro and Dejane gave the kids all outfits for gifts, including this adorable dress. 



A birthday present from Moises to Seth...an Escola Biblica backpack!




Bel and her children, Wedja, Edjackson and Elizabete


  

No comments:

Post a Comment