Friday, March 30, 2012

Borrowing Trouble

Does anyone know that expression?   Well, I guess that is what I've been doing regarding Seth and School.  On Tuesday he went to school, and of course, being late like usual, it happened to be the most perfect timing where all the boys in his class were going to play soccer for gym.  And since then, he hasn't looked back.  Every day he is wanting to go to school, and when I jokingly told Shaun in front of Seth that Seth wasn't enjoying school and didn't want to go back, he looked at me and said that he actually just didn't like homeschooling with me!  There's more people and recesses at this new school.  So I guess my questions about whether I'd ever want to homeschool have been answered, and as "sad" as I am about him not enjoying our time together, I am so excited that he is loving school here!  Hopefully it will continue.  And hopefully he will adjust to the fact that he still needs to do some English lessons with me most days.  So here's a few pictures of Seth at school on his first day.



And of course, we needed to have our family pickup for the bus on Seth's first day of school.  We were planning to send Hazel all this week as well, as she also loved it, however, she has had a fever and cough since Monday night.  We are hoping next week she will feel well enough to go with Seth.

"Sandro, there's Sandro and the bus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment