Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A New Job

I had my first Usborne book party a few weeks ago and somehow got "suckered" into becoming a consultant.  It could have been the 236$ worth of free books and the $100 worth of books for $40 and the 5 books that I could buy at 1/2 price because I obviously need to upgrade my kit....

Anyways, the books are so beautiful that I thought I would take a picture and show them to you.  I'm trying to aim for books that will be useful for the next few years, with needing to teach my children English as well as topics that I think would be interesting to have for them.  Books in Brazil are crazy expensive.  I'm not planning to actually throw parties (well maybe one next March when I'm off my maternity leave and allowed to "make" money..besides that's around the time I'm sure I will want to collect a few more books for our potential move) but in the meantime I can buy one of all their new releases and reprints and customer specials at 1/2 off! If I have enough interest, I may just put in orders for these for other people, but of course it would be a first come, first serve basis, as I can buy only one copy at the reduced rate.


Anyways, here's the picture:  I tried to combine volumes of books as that seems to be the best value...and I'm sure the best for packing.  So many of the books are 4, 6, or even more books in one - such as the Big Machines, Complete Book of Drawing, World Wars, Better English, The Complete Book of Farmyard Tales, and Fat Cat on a Mat and other Tales.  Doesn't this picture make you drool?  My new obsession: children's books.

Thanks to all my customers who made this moment possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment