Friday, September 10, 2010

Soccer Camp - August 23 to 27



We had one week to adjust to being home, and then Seth started a week at soccer camp...or as he said "futebal."  He was on the same team as his little buddy Kalvin.  This was great for him because on the first day or two he had some trepidation about me leaving (which, from my understanding, is healthy attachment...for all those Maples folks out there :).  The third day he said, "You can leave and come back like you did yesterday."  Although I tried not to be, I know I was the over anxious mom who told Kristi (Kal's mom) a million times to phone me if Seth needed me for anything.  Maybe my attachment is unhealthy!  What am I going to do when I drop him off at kindergarten...or leave Seth and Hazel for ten days when we go to Europe!  I assume I'll get over it....






No comments:

Post a Comment