Thursday, June 17, 2010

Name of Post






So...not sure if it was fluke or not, but this morning Lyla rolled over from front to back. In other news, the picture of Hazel in the bucket is how we are giving baths. We warm up some water on the stove and pour it in there. Our shower still hasn't been fixed and Shaun and I are shivering through showers each morning. I'm going to spend the day at the Wieske and Vanspronsen hotel today where they have a nice pool and hopefully use their shower for all the kids....and myself. In Brazil it's as common to ask if someone would like a shower as it is to ask if someone wants a coffee (or a Coke I should say...Coke is huge out here). And below is the picture of the tiny little baby gecko we found...which Seth actually lost in our couch. We're hoping it made it out alive and isn't rotting inside the cushions!

3 comments:

  1. What a couple of cuties : ) Love the bright color accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenda, I just got caught up on your blog- what an exciting adventure you guys are on! I'm jealous of you, probably having a maid has a big part to do with that. :) Anyways, thanks for the updates. Can't see myself doing anything like that anytime soon, so I'll just have to live vicariously through you. Take care!
    lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow does Lyla ever look like Shaun! Must be the tongue sticking out of her mouth... ;o)
    And I hope for your sake that cute little gekko did find its way out of the couch. Yuck! Is his skin white? It almost looks translucent...

    ReplyDelete