Friday, July 16, 2010

A First

We just killed the first cockroach we have seen alive in this house. I practically had a heart attack when it flew at us...is it common knowledge that some of them can fly? Good thing Shaun was the one holding the camera because I would not have had the presence of mind to actually maintain a grip on the camera. I have always known that the biggest reason we are afraid of cockroaches is their image in society, but try to convince my heart that! It's still beating extraordinarily fast. So we were in the bathroom when I saw it crawling along the doorframe and once it flew past us to settle on the shower door it dropped out of sight. Fortunately after searching high and low for ten minutesw in the bathroom as I was walking out of the room I saw it crawling into Seth and Lyla's room. So Shaun was able to attack it with a hockey stick and smash it out the door.

Now here's to hoping it was actually the same one!
so....good??! night!

No comments:

Post a Comment